Basics of our EGG CSA
(Community Supported Agriculture)
We (at R Family Farm) will offer a certain number of "shares" to the public. In our case, the share consists of a dozen Eggs. Interested customers purchase a share (aka a "membership" or a "subscription") and in return receive a dozen eggs each week throughout the season.
This arrangement creates several rewards for both the us
(at R Family Farm) and the you (the costomer).
In brief...Advantages for us:
* Get to spend time marketing the eggs early in the year,
before our busy time in the summer begins.
* Receive payment early in the season, which helps with
the our farm's cash flow
* Have an opportunity to get to know the people who want to purchase eggs from our farm
Advantages for you:
* Know that each week you will recieve 1 dozen eggs at the Farmer's Market or on the Farm
* Helping us be able to purchase more chickens so you get your eggs
* Develop a relationship with us and our farm
It is truly a win/win situation!